SAP R/3 форум ABAP консультантов
Russian ABAP Developer's Club

Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Register - Log in - English
Blogs - Weblogs News

BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA and VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian ABAP Developer's Club Forum Index -> SD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Администратор
Администратор

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA and VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS Reply with quote

Author: Lorenzo

These are the actual badi names on 4.7 (620). I found them by chance, desperately navigating the customizing in search for an alternative to vendor classification. I was quite surprised to find them, so I suppose thy are new in 4.7.

However, I could make them work quite easily.

1) I created an append structure to LFA1 (If you want to save your data in a Z* table, you have to program set and get method, If you use append structure you have to do nothing...)

2) I created a module pool ZMYVENDORDATA and a DYNPRO 100 with my fields LFA1-ZZMYFIELD1. I have done nothing more n the dynpro/modulepool.

3) IMG->logistic general->business partner->vendor->Control_>Adoption of customer's own master data fields->Prepare modification.

Here I Have creates a Screen Group Z1 (MyCustomerData) and my tabs (actually only one, and I haven't used the function code I was asked for).

4) In SE19 I create the implementation ZMYIMP1 for badi VENDOR_ADD_DATA.

I have implemented method CHECK_ADD_ON_ACTIVE with the code:

IF i_screen_group EQ 'Z1'.
e_add_on_active = 'X'.
ENDIF.

5) In SE19 I create the implementation ZMYIMP2 for badi VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS.

5.1)Set filter to Z1.
5.2) Implemented method GET_TAXI_SCREEN with code:

e_screen = '0100'.
e_program = 'ZMYVENDORDATA'.
e_headerscreen_layout = ' '.

Activate all and enjoy it!

-----
Read data from read the screen fields
-----
in the method GET_TAXI_SCREEN, you have to pass the program name.

IF flt_val = 'ZY' "<----Fliter value
AND i_taxi_fcode = 'ZTEST'. "<-- Tab Function code

e_screen = '100'. "<----screen number
e_program = 'SAPLZTEST_CUST'. "<--Function Group (Main program name of the function group)
e_headerscreen_layout = 'B'.

ENDIF.

Go to SE80 , create the function group with name ex: ZTEST_CUST it is in my case.

now create a screen 100(subscreen type)

add the UI elements, then save it, Now create two functions one For ZZGET_DATA and one for ZZSET_DATA.
for ZZGET_DATA function exporting parameters for additional fields ,which get the data from screen fields to the standard structure SKNA1 to save it to DB.

for ZZSET_DATA function
have an importing parameter /s
for additional fields , to set the values to the screen fields from BADI
----

Also see:
SAP Note 580266 - Enhancements without modification in
vendor master
SAP Note 577502 - Enhancements without modification in customer master record
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian ABAP Developer's Club Forum Index -> SD All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: